Edie, I agree that hearing the NPF vs Ivan story is getting tedious, but I am
the only one, who said (kiddingly) that we should all contribute money to
Ivan. I think that would embarass him, and he is really just requesting that
we pressure the NPF to give him restituition.  I think he has decided to use a
lawyer, which is the way to go.
I believe in the legal system, if not perfect, it is better than a bunch of
laymen playing lawyer.  The details show that Ivan has a reason to want
compensation, but how much and from whom it is due is a task for the
professionals.  Ken B