Brian,

This sounds nteresting. If you have more information about that drug,
Especially about why it is expected to work on the Globus Pallidus has my
interest. Is it only on theoretical grounds that it is supposed to do that
or is there also some empirical evidence?
                                   Ida kamphuis

Next week, I am due to start a course of tablets of a new drug called