Ivan, if you are looking for expertise on PD, you are close to some very
expert people on movement disorders.  Boston General Hospital. We were
living in Mass a few years ago and Cecily's neuro thought that she might
have something besides PD and pulled some strings to have her evaluated at
BGH. The had a program going on another neurological disorder that our neuro
thought she might have. After a full days testing ( no charge as I
remember ) The neuro announced that he had good news and bad news (he really
said exactly that ) The good news - Cec did not have the other disorder, the
bad  - she did have PD.
Bob Anibal  [log in to unmask]   CG for Cecily 77/20+