Linda,

This reply is quite late due to problems I've had
with the List Server (my problems). But, I wanted
you to have this nonetheless.

Gray
(51/4)

Linda,

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us. It
touched me since so much of it I have
experienced. Like you, my first symptom was the
tremor between the thumb and first finger which
started when I was 47. It then progressed to the
whole hand then the arm. When leg tremors began I
knew I was in "serious neurological territory."

Once I accepted my condition and told work and
friends it got easier to accept. Thanks to a very
understanding employer, I now telecommute twice a
week. That has made a tremendous difference in my
stress level and symptoms.

I think you will find that things will improve
now that you are home and your stress level is
reduced.

Regards,
Gray (51/4)

Adapt! The monkeys perfected it!