On Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:48:21 -0400 Doug McCorkle said:

>Camilla -
>
>What do you think about telling them your contribution will go to Ivan
>instead?
>- Doug

Friends--I'm puzzled and a bit dismayed that somehow there seems to be
an idea that Ivan has asked to be reimbursed *by the list*--I wonder if
the query quoted above--which I took as "tongue in cheek"--is the reason?
Un;less I've been sleepier than usual, I don't recall Ivan asking or anyone
*seriously * suggestiing this---let's not start any "rumors" unless we can
verify them, as we don't need any MORE upset about this! :-)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"