 for 5yrs i blaimed hosp for my eatng habits as i said i was in icu for 51/2
months. wen in at 185lb came out at 95. now 5yrs latter i weigh in at 120lb
some one said lost of smell can cause lost of taist and eating. so last
night i thought i would eat a good breakfat. mind over matter well iate a
whole egg omenlet and some pototoes. vivian said that was most she saw me
eat at one time. so the net helpd me. ivan&ken kiss and make up. you both
had your say so let drop it. as my new med are to help me not let this kind
of things up set me they do. i amgetting up set over it. we need help on pd
proplem jokes pomes from time to time what med works for you may be for some
one else. tell all the thinds you can do. even you got pd. as i said i cut
grass bouwl golf oh so my things. i even can walk 600ft but need cane. my
elec cart to get around out side malls so on.we all have the to exspess what
we think we was taken for. but stop after a time ivan &ken you both spoke
out which is good but let stop. i had big mone and 6 homes lost all. but i
am a live. got lot friends on net which i can afford to loose, money can be
replaced but friendz can not. theres you,ivan,judtif sonia
camllia,barb,janet so many ican't name them all. but they are there when i
need them.just call me preacher don. lot goes over my head any more but i
will stay in hear in this world. been week since i been in mine. took vivian
about 2hrs to get me back. so we got to be carfell what we say on the net.
that is why i won't tell the med i take. but it dom't make me right. am not
over religus bet go to chuch all the time. we got to have faith that good
help is on it way for us. pwp's and don't forget our cg's have a hard time to.

                                                       72/24 lima,ohio

                                                   I.Y.Q.don&vivian
love of my live