Ida--your point is well taken. I've wondered how it might be possible
to study why certain people get Type A -PD, and others get Type B-PD,
for example---with tremor or without, etc. Anything like this would be a
MAJOR undertaking if it were to have statistical significAnce. MAYBE it
is better in the long run to hunt for  a cure--but how can that be
unrelated to understanding the disease??? I'm dizzy!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"