Ralph--to search the archive, we now go through John Cottingham, BUT he
is still in Australia  and won't return till mid-November.  When he is
back (I expect he'll let us know) you them address him:

     jcott@IONET NET

    In the subject line put "archive search"
and then in body tell him the subject you want him to search for.
Watch for a message telling us he's back in the country, then go for it!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"