 hate to be a cantankerous old curmudgeon but some of  these inspirational
poetry is pure rubbish, which should not be used to mask man's real
problems.,..
    must try instead to face the illness, and how to make it easier on
those around us,
and ,,,,,and..... and on the other hand, if it makes you feel better to
mouth inane
prose and poetry, go right ahead, do not listen to me,  for I have been
known to be
wrong before, and who knows,.....it may be hypnotizing for a moment of
relief from our
chronic aches and failings........a golden day , came my way, as I arose
from bed today.......I dressed so slow,  grateful for , the sun outside, my
dog besides, my wife so sweet, ......hot quaker oats with maple ......oh ,
is   this dementia ??????
ciao,  bernardo