 >On Fri 24 Oct, ERVIN_MCCARTHY wrote:
 >

 > Brian, please continue the debate about selegeline. I need to
 > hear the pros and cons  being I haven't started on it yet.

Hello Ervin,  you're a lone voice out there, wanting to know about Selegeline!
I think the best thing to do is this: I am making a general offer to anyone who

wants to hear the pros and cons regarding Selegeline: Write to me at my Email
address, and we will have a conversation privately so that we  don't annoy
anyone. Any takers? (If it is  still just you and me Ervin then that is fine.

Let's see what we get

Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>