hi sybersiblings

emma bennion wrote me about the hrt/pd connection issue
and i am taking the liberty of replying to her via the list
so as to share the info with all of you

>Please can I have anything at all about
>pd\menopause\menstruation\HRT etc.
>I am always being asked and would love
>an article for the YAPmag or
>permission to use the stuff in one?
>There seems little on the subject here.
>Thanks     Emma
>Emma Bennion
>Chairman YAPP&Rs
>Norfolk UK  46\9

hi emma

some time ago, i put together every post
i could dig up from the list archives
that touched on this subject

since simon coles has so kindly made our archives
accessible on his 'james' website for parkinson's
i would recommend doing a search there for my postings

they were called "PD and Hormones"
and started out as five separate sections
with a sixth one added later

[maybe it's time for a seventh update??]

assuming you have web access, of course:

1. go to his site named
        Searchable archive of the PARKINSN list

2. the web address is
        http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/search.htm

3. click on the 'hot link' to the search page
and then enter the following phrase in the search query window:
        "PD and Hormones"

4. include the quotation marks above
so as to force a search on the complete phrase
rather than the individual words

5. you should then be presented with a list of my postings
click on one of them to look at it
you could then print it, download it, or mail to yourself or whatever

if you have any problems, please get in touch with me

your syber-sis in menopaws

janet

janet paterson - 50/9 - sinemet/selegiline/prozac - [log in to unmask]