Hi,
I agree that the "cure all" hits are there...but look a bit deeper .... check
out "Lecithin" itself (not the "sellers" of it).... I don't "sell" vitamins
but this past week after the MDD and I agreed that Cory wasn't responding to
the Sinemet or the Amantadine. I did start him on Lecithin (Shaklee) and as a
"mom" I do see a difference ~ little things that add up. Like his "attitude",
the spasticity in his legs feels more "loose", his speech is a bit more clear
and the first thing I noticed is that he's sleeping better. I'm not a doctor
just a Mom trying to help.... we all have to decide what's fact/fiction and
the best way to "decide" which is which is to investigate the
possiablities.... Though I have to honestly state that "I" would poke a bone
thru my nose and stick pins in a doll if it would help the boys. My husband
and I have watched the boys "change" from typical children into "our rugrats"
it was/is a chipping away at their bodies that is very hard to adjust too (as
you all know)...Just my 2cents. Take care and best wishes from an Elf in
TN...Romona
Elf wife to Tony (my hero), and mom to Tori (age 9, nda), Zach (age 7,
multichallenged), Cory (age5, multichallenged). The boys have no definative
Dx but several labels... nystagmus, strubismus, Dystonia, Parkinsonism,
Asthma, Execma, Hypotonia, Spasticity....ect  Collectively the
Dystonia/Parkinsonism effects the boys from eyes to toes and progressing
steadily. Currently Zach's taking Sinemet, Lodosyn and Cory is taking
Gabapectin and just started on a trial period of Lecithin. He's also had 3
rounds of Botox, uses a walker or WC for mobility
http://members.aol.com/Elf808/index.html
Moderator for the Dystkids List(ette) for kids who have Dystonia or
familymembers with Movement disorders.

<< dear cyber-silliblings

 i agree with doc charlie on this one

 i did a search on the net and came up with over 2300 'hits'
 mostly selling this cure-all and similar products

 i also did a search on pub-med and came up with several hundred 'hits'
 none of which related remotely to the claims made

 i admit i sometimes drink coca-cola
 that's my only concession to the snake-oil and miracle-cure contingents
 these days

 yours in cybeeria

 janet >>