Dear listfriends,
I started with Tasmar saturday 4. of oct. -3 tablets each day- I reduced
Sinemet CR from 700 mg. to 600 mg. and continued to take Permax 0,25 mg x
3. Why my neurologist didn`t reduced my Sinemet with 1/3 was, that  in his
oppinion I don`t have enough Sinemet.
Day one saturday I didn`t felt anything -

day two sunday I began to feel a little "stressed" (high)-

day tree monday I wasn`t able to relax, I had to do something all the time
- full speed and had to call my neurolog to reduce Sinemet with 100 mg, but
I couldn`t find the right dose, so I increased sinemet again.

day foure tuesday the same, I wasn`t myself!!!!!!

day five wednesday I was miserable most of the day, but wouldn`t give up.
BUT at 7.00 pm I started to through up and was very ill, I started to
shake, my bloodpreasure was high,couldn`t hardly walk and I had to call the
alarm 112 and I came to the emergency at 9.00 pm and the doctor took
contact to the neurologic department and I was told to stop here and now
with TASMAR because I was poisened from Tasmar, next day at 5.00 pm I came
home again feeling much better.

Now I`m back after vacation and I`m back in my "old" condition and today
I`ll see one of my nerologist (to a parkinson-meeting where he is one of
the speakers about new medicin).

I have decided to try TASMAR again, but of course only if my neurologist
sayes OK.

I`ll let you know what happens because..........

NEVER GIVE UP

Sonia Nielsen
Denmark