Oooops!  Flavia, I forgot to ad the rest of the command to the Listserv
(blushing).  You MUST leave that "Subject" empty (don't write any word there)
and in the body of the message type:

set parkinsn repro

NOTE:  You can use all caps or all lower case in that command but NOT mixed
upper and lower case.

Hey... where do ya live in L.A?  I'm in the Valley near White Oak and Vanowen.

By the way, you're invited to join our "Parkies-on-the-Town" dinner on
Saturday, November 1 (this upcoming Sat), when members (plus family, friends,
and caregivers) the Valley and Santa Monica PD Support Groups are getting
together for a casual evening out.  Location/time, etc. follows:

ALL PD-LIST MEMBERS PASSING THRU L.A. ON NOV. 1 ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US!

WHAT:    "Parkies-on-the-Town" Dinner
WHEN:    Sat., November 1
WHERE:  Szechuwan Gardens Chinese Restaurant
           17719 Vanowen St.
           Van Nuys
           (818) 343-2665
DRESS:   Reeeeeal casual!
NOTE:      This is a "NO HOST" event and is "just-for-fun!"
'NOTHER NOTE:  All attendees are invited to "Casa de Barb" <yup...my home>
after dinner for dessert 'n shmoosing
Directions:
101 Fwy to White Oak Ave., exit at White Oak and go north to Vanowen (passing
Burbank & Victory).  Still on White Oak, cross Vanowen, getting in left lane
immediately. Go about 50 feet past Vanowen, and turn left into parking lot
BEFORE Zig's Restaurant.  park car anywhere in the lot and enter Szechuwan
Gardens from the entry which faces the parking lot.

DON'T PARK ON VANOWEN!  Police will ticket...

Hope to see ya there... and email me if ya have any questions about this
event.

Barb Mallut