----------
> Fra: Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: 3 Yr. Pallidotomy Anniversary
> Dato: 25. oktober 1997 18:15
>
> Dear List-family...
>
> Yesterday was the third anniversary...  or as I call it, my
"RE-birthday,"...
> of my unilateral pallidotomy.  To this day, I'm SO thankful for having
had the
> surgery.
>

> Pallidotomy isn't a cure, but for ME, it gave me back the feeling that I
was
> back in the human race, the external PD symptoms on the right side were
gone,
> and I'm pleased I was given a chance to be a "reborn PERSON," as well as
> "reborn Parkie."
>
> Barb Mallut
***
Dear Barbara, CONGRATULATION and hope ju may have many good years.
I was so happy because of your e-mail, I printed it out and gave it to a
dear female friends - Anna-. Anna is thinking about this surgery maybe in
Sweden, because we only have Deap Brain el-stimulation (which I maybe is
going to have because of my right leg and foot).
By the way :-)) it was a GREAT  holiday you CREATED - and sure I enjoied
it.
Kind regards
Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP