Reply to message from [log in to unmask] of Sun, 26 Oct

>The computer has slowly changed my life  for tne better...My husband used
>to  download these letters for me.  I enjoyed  them but  sometimes they were
>a week old and I did not know  how to respond. One day I typed a letter on
>word perfect and he sent it that evening, for one week we received replies.
>I could not answer them; he was giving me that NO look.
>
>   This summer my daughter who is 13 showed me how to get the letters each
>day. That entertained me while she was at camp. Soon I wanted more.
>
>    When she returned we began talking on the  chat line.  This was fun
>for awhile but I wanted to talk without her. I needed  privacy.
>
>On Sept.2 my  54th birthday my husband got me a computer with windows 95..He
>set it up in our bedroom. I am making great progress because today I am
>witing a complaint.
>
>   The reason I love the chat line is it is  the only place I have found
>in the 10 years that I have had PD where people  accept me. We laugh at each
>other, encourage each other. We have never met yet there is a closeness
>that is  very special. I know if I have had a  bad day it's allright to be a
>litle bitchy. That's the mood I was in the other night when I  found myself
>in a private chat room with another member. I was being told the gospel.  I
>listened; I  know she meant well.
>
>   I have had the same conversation many times. The decision that I have
>made is personal. If I was looking for spiritual answers  I would brose the
>net. This was  not the place.  I  no longer feel that  the chat line is  a
>place where I can  relax. That is not right.
>
>Ruth Spielberger

Hi Ruth!

It is me Nancy or who you would call angel_1on chat. I do not mean to imply
any religious conotations with my chat name. It came about because of
 my former name 'ds401' sounded robotic.
I hope you find your happiness once again on a chat line or whatever path you
choose to follow. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion concerning
religious beliefs and their approperiateness on Chat. I do appreciate that
the "prayer" was held on a private chat; leaving the chat line open for
various coversations. This is my opinion. Whether anyone thinks it is
right or wrong is their own right. That is what an opinion is- something
a person can decide whether or not it is right or wrong for they themselves
or someone they care about.

Smile

Nancy