The idea of scanning photos for our mail is intriguing--and makes me
very jealous!  I don't  have the technical capability , nor the knowhow
to implement this lovely idea, so if it will work for some, go for it!--but
remember that not all of us on the list can "do" attachments  or even
the web---sad to say.  :-(
But I do have the charming "hard copy" photo of George Lussier wearing
his "Hole in the Head Gang"teeshirt fastened up by my computer--now if
he would just post oftener.......

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"