 i ashed mom to have my girls wrigt an essay on theire dad. she said no.
they both are having trouble coping one 51 other 48. the older saw me in the
beging. youngest after 18yrs. she ask mom when is her dad coming back to
her. both have said they never wanted any but their old dad when young. as
lot told them they whised vivian and i where there parents. told mom they
could not understand that. how could you want some body else be your mother
and dad. so i won't ask them. vivian say she has 2 husbands don and mr pd
one. but she loves both. i wonder how some of you ever wounde about your
chileden. what they think. what do try and tell them. when there young.do
they see change in us? i think at times it it wores for them than us and our
cg. with vivian bad heart i try to be good. but i do know at time i scream
at her. don't you know i got pd. theire has not much i have not seen or
done. inventer,phot weddings can't  the p word been to nudist camp to pho
for magengess prived contactor. made over 5 millon dollers  lost it all.
hosp bills gave lot away. but am happyer now than in long time. some one
said they could see lot better in my post befor my new meds. i want to old
befor pd don.still looking for answer. my live is to help pwp's so when i am
wrong tell me. working on a way to get in out of cars. am starting to paint
my old pc room for vivian. judith can tell it was amess. so bring your old
work and come to lima. will not hold my breath. got to get joke in. goog
luck you pwp's

                                                   72/25  lima,ohio
                                                    I.YQ.don& vivian
love of my live.