 i have a friend that he can pictures on 3/1/2 144 disks can see on mine.
when he get time he will try and show me kow we can send them i am getting
color scan for xmas. so can't do much till then. could have it now but want
to wait for santa eh. i got sonia pic. printed out and sent it to her puls
few comment eh sonia.  ha ha.  so i hope some body can help tell us how.
will make a nice xmas git to all of us. oh ken vivian says i am grumpy old
man. you  know the show. walter mathuse.
                                                        72/25   lima,ohio

                                                        I.Y.Q.don&vivian
love of my  live.