Dear friends,

I have something interesting to try!
It may sound incredibly disgusting to some of you, and it may sound kinda
kinky to others.
I don't know if I am the first person to have ever tried this, but I am sure
that I won't be the last.
First of all, does anyone know if toenails - that's right, those things that
seem to grow constantly on the end of your toes - contain any...how should I
put this...beneficial nutrient.
A couple of months ago, just on a whim, I consumed orally, yes I ate my
toenails.
Immediately the next day, I was walking with more confidence. I didn't know
what it was, but I was happy to be sure.
That lasted about a month, then I went back to my old unsteady gait.
Last night, after thinking about it again, I consumed another "Helping" of
toenails.
I am feeling stronger again, folks.
Don't know. Could there be some trophic factor in toenails that nobody knows
of?

Jacob Drollinger