Amongst our Mirapex users, has anyone found that shortly after starting the
drug they developed continuous pain in their hip joints (or any other joints?)

I found myself with pain in both hip joints within a coupla-three days of
beginning Mirapex, and don't know if it's caused by a sudden start-up of the
rheumatoid arthritis I was diagnosed with 15 years ago (after extensive
medical testing, and having a VERY strong genetic predisposition to that
disease in it's most virulent form), but which HAS been in total remission for
14 1/2 years  (after 6 months of being treated with Naprosyn).

I'm trying to find out if this is merely a coincidental resumption of the RA,
or if it's another unwelcome side effect of the Mirapex.  IF others have found
they now have sudden joint pain - and particularly hit joint involvement -
then I'm going to stop taking the drug, despite having received some benefits
while taking a continued low dose of Mirapex.

I can't seem to get past that 1/2 of a 0.25 mg dose without heavy-duty nausea
and vomiting, so have stuck with taking the minimal dose of the drug, and
being unable to reduce my modest daily amount of Sinemet.

SO - Ya got hip or joint pain while taking Mirapex?  Please let me know.

Thanks a bunch...

Barb Mallut