The Parkinson Coalition in Houston, TX is casting  public service
announcements to raise awareness about PD in the minority communities. We are
looking for patients who are African American or hispanic who would be
willing to appear in these 30 second spots explaining what impact the disease
has had on their lives.

If you would be interested or know someone in the greater Houston
metropolitan area who would be interested, please call me at 713-874-1010 or
713-626-7114. Time is of the essence!! The director would like to have the
parts cast by the end of this week.

Thank you!

Anne Martin