Dear PWP'rs.  I want to thank all of you for your concern and helpful
suggestions as to what may be causing my new  stooped posture problems.
I wish I could give you some sort of definitive answer  but  going on a
month long road trip from Houston to New Jersey with two stops in Myrtle
beach have left me with no real time to deal with that  problem.   I had
all I could do dealing with all the new and unknown challenges of a
constantly changing environment. BUT THE VACATION WAS GREAT.  I am
determined  to get to the bottom of this. First I must see my surgeon to
get an update on how and where I am recovering. Then on to a massage
therapist who has helped me In the past and I think will be a real
factor in regaining my posture.  Bob and I will keep you posted.

Nancy Martone 52/22

--
Kingwood, TX