I only last week learned how to receive, store and send photos via
e-mail. A friend took one of me with his new digital camera toy and
sent it to me. But this lays a heavy burden on equipment, service
provider, disc storage, and competence of the user. There is great
disparity in those things among our 1600+ listmembers, and I think it's
inappropriate to send such messages to recipients who don't want it
or can't handle it. Send photos to one user at a time, or better, start
a website that users will visit only if they specifically want to.
Cheers,
Joe

J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road