Dear All:
I posted several days ago about being prudent in
posting graphic files to the list but was too late
to save myself from this dire situation.
Here is the painful story:
Every day since 26, my mail box has been jammed with
posts containing photo files from PARKINSN list. You
see, the server is frenetically trying to send me those
lovely photos. Since I am over seas, the transmittings
have never been successful due to packet loss or other
interruptions. BUT THE SERVER NEVER GIVES UP. It keeps
sending incomplete files. I have tried NOMAIL and even
signoff temporarily to no avail.
I am at the end of my wit. Could some one help me
stop this madness?

Liangshiu Lee (43, dx. 1990)