Peter has been experiencing a new symptom of *something* for the past
3 weeks....a rash that appears on his arms (in the elbow area) and later
on his hips, and seems to be spreading. In fact, I first noticed a big
reddish/itchy/bumpy area on the top of his head, which the internist thought
might be related to blepharitis.  Lots iof itching/scratching going on here,
folks, and it isn't getting better.
The only fairly recent change we could think of was that he had started to
tAKE A MULTI-VITAMIN/MINERAL SUPPLEMENT, but I stopped it a week ago, and the
rash is still spreading.  He has just started on ReQuip (ropinerole) as of
yesterday, so that can't be to blame.
Any suggestions?  Is a dermatologist the one to see? Have other PWPs had
problems with rashes?  Any thoughts will be appreciated!
He takes Sinemet ,Prozac, Trimethoprim(antibiotic for bladder infections),
Lactulose, Propulsid, Florinef, & vitamin C.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"