I have this too - on my face it's blotchy red and in the genital area the
itch is bad - could it be something else?  I suspected Vitamin C so this
morning I cut the dosage in  half - I have been taking Vitamin C  and Prozac
for awhile  so doubt if that's the problem.  I take Hormones as well,
Provera and Premarin.
Help please.  Fleurette