Camilla wrote:
> Any suggestions?  Is a dermatologist the one to see? Have other PWPs had
> problems with rashes?  Any thoughts will be appreciated!
> He takes Sinemet ,Prozac, Trimethoprim(antibiotic for bladder
infections),
> Lactulose, Propulsid, Florinef, & vitamin C.

The cause may be Trimethoprim.  Allergies develop suddenly in people who
have been taking the same med for years.  Talk with your internist -
indeed, make an appointment to see him.  A virus infection must be ruled
out, but I'll bet you'll find the culprit is one of the meds Peter has been
taking for a long time.
-----
Regards
Mary Ann