Dear Camilla:

I happen to see your request for help. I thought I would tell you what
happen to me and my temporary solution.

I was put on CIPRO which I had taken once before and 4 days later I
broke out like never before. The
Doctor than put me on Trimox but my rash continued all over the body.
The doctor then prescribed a third
antibiotic ( I dont remember the name) but my breakout continued. The
antibiotic was for a urinary infection
The itching and suffering fron the rash was worse then the infection.

Somebody in the family saw my suffering a week later and suggested that
i get some Benedryl over the
counter to counteract the rash. One hour after I took the Benedryl the
rash began to subside. I had
to take the Benadril 4 X day for an additional 3.5 weeks until the rash
and blotches subsided.

Dear Camilla I don't know what I would have done if I did not have the
BENEDRIL.

Thought you might want to discuss that with Peter's Doc,
Good luck.

Henry Guttentag (CG for wife 63/9)