Dear all:
Thanks to those who offered kind suggestions.
The problem is that the listserv is such a faithful
robot and any command sent after the posting date will
not alter its determination to send me the complete post.
(When a file is large and something goes wrong, the server
got RESET and aboundant the earlier transmission and resend
the whole file again.) When I login to my mail server this
morning, there were 58 digests from PARKINSN dating 26, 26-27,
27 special etc. You bet I delelted them all but it is very
bothersome.
Thank you again and I am hoping that there is default period
on the server for resending posts and that this madness would
stop automatically.
BTW, I do not down load my mails from mail server and I am
privileged to be allowed for a very large memory bank on
my mail server but it is for academic purpose. For the very same
reason, I cannot cancel my e-mail address and start a new one.
(I am sure this tactics would work but not an option for me.)

Liangshiu Lee (43, dx 1990)