When we asked the clinic nurse about the rash yesterday she said that in
general a rash from a med will appear on the insides of arms and the tops
of thighs, also on the belly.  Our internist Rx'd the antuhistamine ZYRTEC
and the pharmacist assured me it has no negative interactions with Peter's
meds.  We'll see if it helps.....although the ReQuip is so new that their
assurance that there are *no know* interactions may not be 100% for sure

We will be sure to share any results with the ReQuip, as requested. However, be
cause it is being introduced VERY cautiously, it will take 9 wks. instead
of 3 to reach full dose.(This because of Peter's paranoid episode on the
Mirapex. They say Mirapex is more likely to cause hallucionations, tho ReQuip,
like Sinemet and other agonists, can do so.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"