I'm a certified (certifiable?) lurker on the list but I have to speak up
to agree with Barb Patterson. Graphics (pictures etc)  are wheeled around
so freely these days that we sometimes forget the overhead they incur.
The way this list is now it is accessible to absolutely any concievable
computer out there- even those way before IBM imagined the PC. Call me out
if you think this idea should be challenged.

I'd be happy to do a little to help support someone's getting a Website
going. But let's keep the list simple and informal with occasional, often
interesting, lenthy transgressions.

Tom Weilepp CG for Priscilla 74/30
Shelton, WA, US