Stan, I was on the list in Augusta Ga. at Med. College of Ga. back March.
Decided it    was little early for me. I do know a girl who is 45 and had it
done in Dec. last year.       She cann't wait to have her other side done.
Her name is Jeana Bartlett, E-mail add   is [log in to unmask] She has
her own homepage. She would be glad to talk    with you. Even Though I've had
it 6yrs. or more I still only have a problem with left hand and arm, my left
leg is just a little involded. My first diagnoses ALS, by two drs.  We lived
for two yrs. thinking I had ALS. l was glad to find the drs. in Augsta. That
is where Jeana had her PALL. done. I was on sin. cr for 2yrs. My dykenesia
got worse   so i'm now own Mirapex. It not as good sin. cr, but my dykenesia
just about gone.      It takes 6to8 weeks till full doseage .I'm starting
week 7. Hope everything goes well with your surgery.

MIKE T. IN S.C.