To SJS:  Your suggestions to edit the list are very cumbersome and would
require lots of work to establish who is on what list.

The people who remain on this list obviously extract something of value by
there membership or they leave as frequently happens.
A far better suggestion is for the digruntaled members to set up a list of
their own and control the subject matter to whatever extent they desire.

Topics ebb and flow here and over the course of time we revisit the same
topics. This occurs because of the new membership and the falling away of
older members  as they loose their technacial skills.

By the way has anyone heard from

Just another liberian  I lost her email address and have not seen her post in
quite a while .  I hope she is well.

Dale Severance

<< (C) If neither of the above 2 proposals is acceptable, then I propose that
 all submitters please PREFACE their encoded submissions with the following
 items: [1] some GUIDELINES on how to decode that particular encoded
 transmission, and [b] a website-address to which we can go in order to
 DOWNLOAD the specific DECODING SOFTWARE for the type of encoding that you
 have used. >>