I am trying to reach the sender of the message looking for a female PWP
about 20 years with PD, age about 50 , two weeks into mirapex, and about
to have back surgery. Also  wondering where people like her can get a
knowledgeable answer when we know that the question has problably never
even existed before.   I read your posting and was struck with the many
similarilties.in our parkinson history.  I was forming a reply when I
discovered that your note was deleted!  Here is hoping you see this and
can contact me.  If anyone else can remember this posting  and has not
deleted it, please send it to me.

Nancy Martone 52/22

--
Kingwood, TX