At 12:46 AM 10/28/97 -0500, John Stafford wrote:
>Make that 240K yesterday and and 540K today; do we
>get a prize when we hit a megabyte; maybe the list
>server will crash.  I respectfully request that the list server
>either reject or hold for approval any post over 50K...

John, when I get a message that contains pictures, I immediatly hit escape.
 Then, using "telenet", which is in the software from the internet
provider, I access my mailbox at the providor and deleate the message
containing the picture. Therefore I don't have to download the picture to
my computer before I delete. Just a trick that saves a lot of time.  It is
also the only way I know of to free my e-mail system when a message causes
the system to lock up.  Contact me a [log in to unmask] if you need more
details.
                                                                Peace, John