Dear All:
While it is a good idea to share picures on the list,
please consider the following points:
1. The digest format automatically translate the file
into ASCII codes. For those receiving PARINSN DIGEST
could not see the pictures.
2. Regardless of format, picture files are much larger
than text files and take up a lot of memory space. We
are all in debt to the generosity of Univ. of Toronto,
is it wise to take up more space than we actually need?
(All posts are stored and can be retrived in a weekly
log.)
3. The traffic in cyber space is heavy and transmission
of large files increase the jam. While the net is very
convenient, shouldn't we be prudent to avoid  the abuse
of such a great resource to prevent it's down fall?
Liangshiu Lee (43, dx of PD, 1990)