Hi,
        As some of you may recall, a few months ago I asked the list if anyone had
info regarding fetal tissue transplantation.  I received several helpful
ethical/legal dilemma of using fetal tissue.
        However, I have to do an oral presentation on the subject on Tuesday, Nov.
4  and I am interested in obtaining a video to present to the class
demonstrating the benefits of this procedure.
        I would appreciate it if someone could suggest a way to get a
video...Fast...
        Thank you.
                        Richard Pikunis, Jr.

p.s.  My paper is a legal analysis concerning the Public Health Service Act
(42 U.S.C. 289 et seq.) which specifically deaals with the directed
donation of fetal tissue for transplantation.  This should be available
around Jan. 1998 if anyone would be interested in a copy.