In the interest of optomizing the size of our list I offer the following
guidelines:

1.  Post every day, preferably several times.

2.  When replying, always quote back the full message.

3,  Even better, if you get the digest, quote the whole thing back.

4.  If you agree with someone else be sure to post a message stating
such.

5. I agree with 4. (see how much that added!!!).

6.  I disagree.

7.  When you find interesting things on the web, never post the URL and
some descriptive info, just copy the whole thing to the list.

8  Since Parkinsons is such a depressing topic, be sure to post lots of
stuff which has nothing to do with Parkinsons.

9. When someone posts a joke you like be sure to post a reply to the
list saying how hard you laughed.

10.  Never send a message to another list member.  Always post directly
to the list.  There just might be someone else interested in how much
you enjoyed that joke.

11.  When you get tired of inserting bunches of text, move on to
binaries: they take up much more bandwidth and may be decodable by some
list members.

12.  When someone complains be sure to tell them to take a hike.  Make
sure they understand that cooperation is out of style.

13.  If you have technical problems never describe your enviroment
(operating system/ browser/ mail package , etc.). Any computer jock
worth his salt should be able to guess.