It was I who started this whole thing with the pictures, as I wanted to
share the pictures that I took of the other activists at the PAN forum in
July.  After this the idea that photos could be exchanged by internet
caught hold with some of us, and we started to exchange photos of one
another via the list.  Unfortunately some of us have software that will not
allow for the receipt of attachments; others of us can receive attachments
that we don't have the software to view; still others don't give a hoot as
to how we appear.  To y'all, the attachments are so much trash, and our
sending them is an imposition on you.

To all of you, I'm sorry that I got it started and apologize for the
inconvenience that it caused.  Those of us who have experienced it will now
know better and not send attachments.  On the other hand, it was likely to
happen sooner or later, and it well might happen again as new members come
on the list.

In the meantime, I have picked up in my attachment folder 27 files with the
extension ".vcf" and over 47 files with no extension at all, most of the
file names starting "re-."  You may have them too.  I've seen them come in,
and I suppose that I could track down where they came from.  But perhaps I
don't have to, and the persons generating these files could identify
themselves and explain to the rest of us what they are all about.

Meanwhile, I have the names of some people who have requested the forum
photos by attachment of .jpg files.  It'll be a long download for them, but
it will only go to those who request it.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness