Hi,

I had the problem of people wanting to send attachments to one of the
mailing lists I run (Domino-L). This is a bad thing for reasons already
discussed here.

To help people swap files between them, I wrote a simple application which
I've copied for the use of PARKINSN members. You can get to it at:

        http://misc.nipltd.com/Lists/PARKINSNFiles.nsf

Use this site to create a web page which holds your file (there's a button
which you use to attach a file to the page). When you submit your page, you
will get back a URL which you can then post to the PARKINSN list. If people
want to see your file (photo etc.) then can go to the web page quite
easily......

Using this site, you should be able to swap pictures of yourselves without
causing problems on the Listserv.

Any problems let me know.

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============