 It seems to me that all the discussion of how to/how not to send huge
(or even small) attachments on this list is  IRRELEVANT---
remember that our listowner Barbara Patterson has several times asked that we
NOT send attachments as it causes her endless problems with error messages.
It seems  to me that should be the bottom line in all of this,friends.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"