A       Camilla: Gordon itched for over a year. We worked ourselves through
the salve market up to really potent stuff, even the Doc would only
prescrive once.
        Blotches of itch all over--he cured himself. He quit using soap,
period. I do use a little detergent in the wash and hot water.
        I even sent all the blankets to the cleaners--that was an amazing cost.
        It started going away right away and now there is nothing.
                He takes Mirapex, Sinemet, and an occasional Doxepin or
Benydryl.                       Regards Thea and Gordon Seese>