Linda asks:

>   Does the pain feel like it is in the bones or muscle?
>                      Thanks Linda Forrest's mom
>
>PS My father began the mirapex a few months ago.

Oops, almost missed this inquiry in my delete frenzy....blanket apologies to
all I may have neglected to respond to now or evermore. I can't keep up with
the mail volume of this list, so unless a heading jumps at me, I delete. I
am still following the mirapex thread, probably because I wish it had worked
for me, and am hoping for a breakthrough insight on where I went wrong.

In answer, I guess both. Very achy feeling, especially in my wrists and
forearms. Neck pain I think was a result of not being able to hold my neck
straight, looking stooped over.

Kathie Tollifson
47/9