On Tue 28 Oct, Bernardo Klainberg wrote:
> i hate to bring up again MY experience with Eldepryl,  ..but there's some
> B.S. out there i must correct
> .
Hello Bernardo - For those who are relatively new to the list, Bernardo and
I are old sparring partners on the subject of Selegiline. Bernardo thinks I
am loopy to reject the chance of taking Selegiline , and I worry about
Bernardo rushing around New York like Superman on Speed!

One thing that I keep looking for, and never see in your E-mails is a
careful description of your symptoms. I know what you Can do, but I also
know that you must have some things that you can't do. How about sharing
them with us.  - If you have no symptoms I will have no option but to
declare you cured, and have you hounded out of the Parkinsn List as an
imposter!

  Maybe Stephan or Janet can answer this question: I seem to recollect that
most of the reports that come along deal mostly with Selegiline in
combination with  Levodopa. Are there any dealing with Selegiline as the only
input ?

Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>