On Sun 26 Oct, Yen Hau wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>         Will Sinemet causing any brain damage for long term taking?If
> yes, which part of brain?
>
> Sincerely,
> YEN

Hello Yen,  I am not aware of any reports of actual brain damage occurring
caused by Sinemet. I would not expect Sinemet to cause damage, because it
is only introducing chemical compounds which are already present. In addition
to that, I have asked a pathologist who is very experienced in examining
the brains of people who have died with Parkinson's Disease, and he told me
that there was no visible difference between those who took Sinemet, and
those who did not take Sinemet.
I hope that answers your question.

Regards,
--