Hi,

Someone send me this query:

>My father-in-law is retired and living in Spain. He is concerned that,
>if his health were to fail, he would need long-term care. This would be
>a service that he is prepared to pay for.
>
>He is unaware of any organisations in Spain that could offer this long-
>term care. He is idealy looking for places on the Mediterranean east
>coast, in Portugal or on the island of Ibiza.
>
>Are you aware of such organisations and, if not, would you be able to
>direct me to someone who does ?

If anyone has any information, please reply to me and I will forward it on.

Thanks,

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============