Jeremy,
I "don't" know ....but I would like to add that there are several members
from the Dystonia group that "wonder" if their Dystonia is a precurser to
PD.... I've noted just from their conversations that one of the "reasons"
they are concerned about this is because they have family members <moms,dads,
grandparents, ect> that have a dx of Parkinson's Diesease.... From what I've
"read" in medical journals, heard from "list"... PD isn't thought to be
heritary <sp?>  but my "gut" feeling is that there is a relationship somehow
(other than the markers on chromosome #9). Just my 2cents....Elf in
Tn...Romona <mom to Tori, Cory and Zach , the boys have several labels "no"
definative Dx... Dystonia/Parkinsonism+
http://members.aol.com/elf808/index.html>