The archives of the list are still being maintained by UofT.  The problem
is making the archives searchable.  The good folks at UofT have assured
me that they are working on the problem of searches as time permits.  So,
our archives are there....masses of information, speculation, humour and
support (and a few photos:)...we'll get the search engine going as soon
as possible.  Barb
Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing