So many have offered suggestions re: Peter's rash--many thanks to
all of you!  I checked with the  urologist who agreed that it would be
a good first step to stop the trimethoprim, and we are doing that. Also
taking Zyrtec (antihistamine) and using Hydrocortisone 1% cream. Too soon
 to tell if that works.  We'll have to eliminate one thinga t a time till we
find the culprit!  (And may I add that we have a "rash" bunch of folks here,
as so many you you have experience to offer  ;-) )

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"